Overview: We are recruiting for a client in Hertfordshire who are looking to add an Accounts Payable Assistant to their team.
Within this role you will be required to support the organisation in ensuring proper financial and management reporting, controls and processes through providing support to the finance team.
- Owning purchase invoices process including :
- Management of accounts mailbox
- Printing, gaining approval and processing invoices through system – PCS (Access) /SAP
- Payment runs to ensure contractors are paid on time
- Cashflow input to ensuring there are funds available for payment runs
- Reviewing and updating processes and notes
- Support to cover Accounts Assistant in event of holiday or sickness
- There will be ad hoc duties also
Qualifications and Experience
- Good communicator, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working with accounting software (SAP is an advantage)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS word, Excel and Outlook.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.