Overview: My client is seeking to add to their Credit function on a temp to perm basis.
You will be working within a small team that oversees the collection of debt for customers of the company, ensuring that the debt has been collected within a timely manner, and dealing with any queries that arise. You will obviously have fantastic customer service in order to maintain a professional approach to this function.
Taking inbound and making outbound calls to and from customers to ensure that debt is being recovered within a timely manner.
- Liaising regularly with customers to ensure that the correct payment plan is enforced so the debt is collected.
- Dealing with clients via telephone and email
- Adherence to customer specific and team service levels
- Thorough understanding of individual customers situations and have empathy whilst dealing with the different situations.
Required experience, skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of working in a Credit Control or Customer Service environment.
- Proactive attitude towards work.
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel.
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.