- To assist with the set up and maintenance of customer payments and regular payments.
- To assist with the everyday process of the Operations team relating to Account opening for the purpose of assuring quality; error free and mitigation against risk by adherence to AML and KYC procedures of the bank and good practice.
- Carry out payment investigations and deal with customer enquiries.
- Provide back up support and service on banking operations.
- Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions.
- Registering and approving customers to the online banking system.
- General database maintenance.
- Instruct the appropriate professional advisors to provide due diligence for loan transactions.
- Manage and monitor SLA’s for the professional advisors.
- Ensure that all post-sanction Terms and Conditions of the loans are met pre-drawdown.
- Detailed research and investigation of individual lending applications, ensuring all risks are identified
- Identification of policy or protocol exceptions, with suitable recommendations of any remedial actions required
- Ensure that all post-sanction administration procedures are timely and compliant with Bank’s policies and procedures including the maintenance of appropriate MI.
- Maintain good working relationships with all legal and valuer panel partners to ensure smooth and timely exchange of correspondence and communication.
- Consistently demonstrate and evidence delivery of the bank’s brand values and behaviours
- Review documentation provided by solicitors and valuers with a view to ensuring that any proposed security is acceptable to the Bank
- Liaise with Business Development Managers, Brokers and panel partners to monitor and drive completion of loans within the Bank’s preferred timescales.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
Major internal relationships are:
The bank’s management team
The bank’s staff
Major External relationships include:
The Bank’s lending customers
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly
- Knowledge of Credit Operations activities essential
- Experience of dealing with Commercial Real Estate transactions is a clear advantage
- Strong communication skills including relationship management skills
- Experience dealing directly with clients and maintaining client relationships, within a service
- Strong attention to detail – is precise, fastidious and thorough
- Computer literate and very conversant with Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Methodical approach to planning and organising
- Excellent time management
- Self-driven and self-reliant – possesses an active dynamic approach to work and getting things done.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Maintain at all times the bank’s high standard for ensuring colleagues and customers are dealt with swiftly and fairly, ensuring full consideration is given to the company’s brand values and to customer/colleague experience and outcomes”.
Promote and adhere to the Bank’s Values – Certainty, Simplicity, Tireless, Integrity.
Effectively conveys information with clarity, integrity and certainty.
Encourage and support others by listening, communicating and working as one team.
Promote success with enthusiasm and positively share successes and outcomes.
Ensure knowledge and skill set is current and evolving.
Understand and comply with Conduct Rules prescribed by the Regulator, together with the Bank’s policies and procedures
Maintain an understanding and awareness of financial crime laws and regulations; together with knowledge of the responsibility to report any instance of actual or suspicious money laundering and duty to avoid alerting the customer
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.