Overview: Our client in Biggleswade is looking for a Junior Sales Negotiator to join there existing established team.
The successful candidate will be proactive, energised team player, who will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience working in the Estate Agency Industry (preferred) although experience in sales or customer service within another industry would be acceptable as full training will be provided.
Applicants Skill Set
- Generating new business by contacting and forging relationships with potential buyers and sellers (Prospecting)
- Meeting and greeting applicants and clients in the office
- General answering of telephone calls and passing of messages where relevant
- Appraising clients of viewing feedback in accordance with prescribed service standards
- Reviewing property marketing every fortnight in line with Office Manager. Recommending price changes where relevant
- Ensuring offers are financially evaluated, put forward, and confirmed in writing (with supervision from Manager)
- Contacting applicants by telephone, email and post, to book viewings of properties and identifying opportunities for Potential Instructions where relevant
- Ensuring that all applicants initially registered by you are regularly spoken to and a new call-back date set
- At the end of each day, checking that all viewings are made and confirmed. Ensure clients earlier unavailable are contacted again
- Accompanying potential buyers to view properties
Please note: due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of your application, please take your application as unsuccessful on this occasion. Good luck with your job search.
Arena Personnel Ltd – Letchworth Garden City’s independent recruitment agency.