Overview: The Projects administrator will be responsible for smooth running of the administration for installation projects. Be proactive with chasing project managers and account managers for relevant paperwork before signing off and invoicing the projects ensuring all relevant information is received to the standards required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for the day to day procurement administration function.
• In order to ensure accuracy and consistency, you will be required to work with projects
administration and finance team to ensure that parts are accurately ordered and followed
through from purchase invoicing, purchase ordering and receipting.
• To assist in ensuring the project runs smoothly and efficiently and to deadlines.
• To follow standardized Company procedures relating to projects.
• To ensure all administration duties are carried out in full accordance with the Company’s
• Any other administration duties that may be required.
• Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
• Ordering NSi cert
• Set up new systems on MasWeb/Securitas – add these to CASH system
• Order webway units
• PC literate, word, excel, capable of working on in house systems (CASH for Windows – training
will be given where required)
• Experience of working in the electronic fire and security industry would be of benefit, but is
• Experience in a projects administration desirable.
• Previous experience of working in a busy office environment would be of benefit, working to
strict deadlines, providing excellent customer service for both internal and external customers
• The candidate should be able to demonstrate good administration organizational skills along
with the skills to adhere to procedures with the flexibility to accommodate unforeseen ad hoc
last minute requests.
• Full training will be given where required.
Due to the anticipated high number of applications, if you do not hear back from us with 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.