Overview: The Service Desk Coordinator will be responsible for smooth running of their particular engineering area, providing a high level of Customer Service and providing administrative support to the team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
• Co-ordinate the diaries of 8 x engineers in the South of the country (excluding London and
Kent) (Pending possible change once reviewed)
• Logging all faults from customers via telephone, emails and online portals and fully
understanding the SLA’s of each customer
• Dealing with all requests from service engineers relating to service desk issues
• Ordering specific parts where required for various customers and organising return visits from
• False Alarm Management
• Making sure monthly targets are met with invoicing and closing of call outs.
• Leasing with Service Area managers on a daily basis to discuss engineering resources and any
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
Please note duties may vary and change throughout the role to accommodate new customers, and changes within the business but will all be within the capabilities of an administration function.
• PC literate, word, excel, capable of working on in house systems (CASH for Windows – training
will be given where required)
• Experience of working in the electronic fire and security industry would be of benefit, but is
• Experience in a finance / procurement/ projects function previously desirable.
• Previous experience of working in a busy office environment would be of benefit, working to
strict deadlines, providing excellent customer service for both internal and external customers
• The candidate should be able to demonstrate good administration organizational skills along
with the skills to adhere to procedures with the flexibility to accommodate unforeseen ad hoc
last minute requests.
• Full training will be given where required.
Due to the anticipated high number of applications, if you do not hear back from us with 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.